Thursday, March 29, 2012

School Update

I was really stressing about returning to school from spring break for reasons I can't really explain but I think I can chalk it up to I just didn't want to go back. I took advantage of having the week off to just relax and be pregnant...I struggled with writing a very lame paper and didn't complete any of my other homework. I was pretty much regretting even starting school this semester...
But all it took was one week back and one extremely nice teacher.
Monday wasn't the best of day I bombed another in class writing assignment but I realized it wasn't me that was inadequate, the material just wasn't the greatest, so I got over it and thankfully we are moving on from speeches to fiction.
On Tuesday my micro teacher informed us our next test is going to be a take home since he can't make it to class next week and when I asked him if I could email my test in case I am not there the following week he said "sure, but just take your time" such a relief! This is one of my most important classes and I am going to be able to keep up with it!
I have a lot coming up in my accounting class and my teacher pulled me aside on Wednesday to ask when I am expecting to deliver and I said sometime in the next two weeks and of course we have two tests in the next two weeks, but she said "just email when the baby is here and we'll figure something out"

So I didn't need to stress like I did...there is only a month of school left (this semester flew by!!) and I'm going to be able to finish most likely with all A's (like the nerd I am!) and enjoy my summer off with my family :) Hopefully I can stay motivated though to start again next fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment