@ 34 weeks and 5 days with RaeAnn I was officially diagnosed with pre-e, & it was so bad that they actually considered inducing me right then! Thankfully they decided I could try strict bed rest at home and at least that idea gave RaeAnn some more time to make sure she was perfectly healthy :)
Luckily for Baby Jacob he most definitely has at least a couple more weeks on the inside! Today at my appointment my urine was clear. My blood pressure on the other hand was 130/88 which is alright, but not great so now I will be going back to the doctor's every week until I deliver. He wants to monitor me closely and I am fine with that. I've noticed a lot more swelling over the past couple of days as well so all the more reason to keep an eye on everything.
As far as the ultrasound goes, the official report is that everything looks great! Plenty of fluid and my placenta is nice and healthy. Dr.D isn't concerned that the baby is breech, he is going to give him two more weeks to turn around before he intervenes. The report also said that Jacob is measuring in the 70th percentile so we should be expecting at least an 8 1/2 lb baby if we make it to term!! and about 3 of pounds are in his cheeks :)))
I mentioned to the nurse that I had been having a couple of contractions here and there and that I've been feeling some pressure/constant round ligament pain "down there" so she told Dr. D to check me...but there is nothing to report, my cervix is high, closed and firm. And now it really freakin' hurts :/
So I scheduled my weekly appointments up until my due date, the receptionist asked if I wanted to go one more week and I said I was all set for now! I am sure no women ever wants to schedule a 41 week appointment! LOL It would be pretty funny if after all of this he did come late! Although no one better really laugh at me, I would probably punch you ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment