Monday, March 26, 2012

so close yet so far....

My goal this pregnancy was to be healthy and carry this baby longer than I did RaeAnn...I also wanted to be able to go into labor myself and experience what it was like to call the doctor and rush to the hospital and have contractions that were not drug induced....
Silly me, I take it all back!
Yes I am glad this baby is healthy and has now been incubating two weeks longer than his sister...but I want to call my doctor and beg him to induce me! Or at least give me an exact end date! Thankfully the midwife told me last week that I won't be able to go past my due date since the baby is already so big so I know that by April 15th Jacob will be here but I want him here sooner and this pregnancy over! I am hoping that at my appointment on Thursday there has been some progress and dilation. I am starting to have real contractions but only a couple a day...this morning I had a pretty intense one and said "ah yes this is what labor feels like" I remember all too well what I am in for now!
I was battling a pretty rough cold the past couple weeks that I tried to take care of with tylenol and suddafed but after a week of horrible migraines and sinus pressure I finally called my primary care and it ended up being a sinus infection. I thought that once I got some antibiotics and overcame it I would feel much better, but I am still so tired I can not make myself sleep past 4Am. I am achy and crabby...it's like I've been PMSing for weeks now.
I know this is all worth it and this is what I prayed for for over a year and the past nine months, but it's time for him to be here in my arms now so we can move on to the next chapter of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment