Saturday, March 10, 2012

getting "comfortable"...only 5 weeks left!!

I had lab work done at my appointment on Thursday to test for any signs of pre-e ...not really sure exactly what they are looking for but they took two vials of blood and another urine sample...my doctor called first thing yesterday to let me know everything came back great! This baby really has no excuse to come early now and as uncomfortable as I am...I like that idea better...I've been feeling a bit guilty lately for wishing for him to come early but being the irrational paranoid preggo that I am I was thinking if he was born then I wouldn't have to worry so much since we could actually see him and the doctors would be able to take better care of him in the NICU...(yes I am absolutely crazy...but I deal with it!)
But after all these tests last week I really have no reason to doubt my body and my ability to carry this baby to term. & I am pretty sure he turned on his own and is no longer breech!! I've been feeling some big rolls and twists over the past couple of days and that would be a big relief. I was reading up on how doctors try to manually turn breech babies (AKA External Cephalic Version) and it does not sound very fun at all for me or the baby so I would really like to avoid that and I am thankful Jacob seems to be cooperating :)

Cuddling with RaeAnn before bed last night...I think she is going to miss my big belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment