Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday, Monday

Well it finally happened...went out to my car to start it before church yesterday and it decided not to even try to start! I had been praying that if my car was going to crap out it would happen sooner rather than when I was in LABOR!! So I'm thankful that it finally happened and now it will be fixed, but of course this week had to be one of the busiest ever!! I have a baby appointment everyday but Friday along with our normal semi crazy schedule.
So hopefully it should be fixed by tomorrow, they needed to order a new starter and it will be in tomorrow morning. Thankfully the offered me a rental once they diagnosed the problem and I took it. Thurman took the day off today since I had two scheduled appointments and an overdue visit to my Nana's plus class! It would have been a pain in the butt to have to drive him back and forth to work on top of it all! I just really hope this is the last repair with this car for a while so we won't have to worry anymore!!!!! I told Thurman one more major issue and this car is GONE!

Anyways, first thing today I went to the OB for a listen to the baby's heart beat which was fine and I knew it would be especially because the whole way there he was practicing his kung fu skills. & ever since I expressed to the doctor my worries the baby has been more active than usual. My boy doesn't want his mom to worry :) Tomorrow is our ultrasound and I am really looking forward to checking in on the little guy!

Next up we had RaeAnn's parent/teacher meeting it went well. RaeAnn's teachers love her and say she is very smart and extremely sociable. We've been concerned with her attention span and her teachers semi agreed with us, but they think she is just more concerned with her social life than her school work and while her friends she loves to chat with can get their work done and gossip, RaeAnn isn't very good at multi-tasking. They think moving her on to Kindergarten in the Fall will hone her in and get her to really start paying attention. Here's hoping...She may be one of the tallest kids in class, but she is also one of the youngest being that she is a summer baby and also a preemie, so we're gonna give her a little credit but her teacher said it wouldn't hurt mentioning my concerns at her yearly check up with her pediatrician. One really interesting fact we learned was that at school RaeAnn writes lefty but at home she always grabs a pencil with her right hand! What a strange little girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment