July 19th can not come soon enough, my first appointment with my new OB for my annual exam. I hope he can answer my questions better than my last OB....My #1 questions being, Did the pregnancy fail because my progesterone dropped or did my progesterone drop because the baby stopped developing and the pregnancy was already over? I want to believe that because the progesterone pills did not help, it is the latter. I don't want to have to worry about my levels the next time. I want to be care free and happy, I want to be pregnant. I want someone to be able to tell me that this is all going to be ok but I know that no one can honestly say that to me... at least not until there's a new little baby in my arms....
My friend posted this quote on facebook this morning,
I know the concern and worry sweetie. You are right about nothing being 100% safe until the baby is here. It is hard once you lose your innocence via a loss. But in the end you will be more grateful for the little life! Talk to your ob about low progesterone levels and maybe you will get more blood work earlier on or go on supplements when trying, maybe :-)
ReplyDelete