hmmm...how do I make interesting in someway?! LOL.
Really there's nothing interesting about it! I make sure to leave with my wallet, keys and phone. If I remember anything else it is pure luck!! Obviously if RaeAnn is supposed to come with me she makes it into the car as well. But little things like remembering a snack for her or even my wedding band, it's a 50-50 chance that they are left at home! I get pretty annoyed when I realize I've left my sunglasses at home, that's the worst!!
Thurman is pretty sure I have early on set Alzheimer or something! I am always forgetting something! I like to think it's not that serious and my brain is just fried from being pregnant with RaeAnn (see: pregnancy brain) God help me after I have another one!! I'll be lucky if I remember where I live!
Fiigured I would write you here because there are people that read my blog in real life that I don't want to know yet. Got a faint (very faint) BFP and just got blood drawn 2 hours and I should know progesterone and hCg level. Crampy and spotting so a little nervous....blah!
ReplyDeletethat is SO exciting!!! lots of prayers for you!!! looks like the OPK worked out for you!!!
ReplyDeleteThe stupid machine that runs the tests is down at the lab. Seriously? So I get to wait some more. Crampy and all. Annoyed!
ReplyDeleteomg!!! that is CRAZY!!! will you know first thing in the AM?
ReplyDelete