Fever Pitch, French Kiss, When Harry Met Sally, 50 First Dates, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Proposal, It's complicated, Whip It...
See a trend here? I am a sucker for rom com and chick flicks! I could never pick a favorite...(a flaw of mine...I don't have a favorite anything!!) But those are some of the movies that I could watch over and over again. I also love anything from the "brat pack" and the "frat pack"...16 Candles and Anchorman definitely need to be on my "favorites" list! Oh and Zoolander!!
Jeez I definitely can not forget High Fidelity (John Cusak makes me SWOON!!) or Empire Records!
This list could go on and on the more I think about it! Really I will give any movie or genre a chance accept for my "never will I ever watch list" which includes The Matrix, Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Harry Potter...Not my taste at all!! Thurman has tried to convince me otherwise but I will not budge!!
Between Thurman and I we own over 200 DVD's and we never watch ANY of them! We also have a netflix account but when we get our movie it usually sits on the counter for 5 days before we even consider watching it! By the time he gets home from work and RaeAnn is in bed we both say we are too tired to pay attention to a movie so we sit on our lap tops and catch up on DVR. This blog entry makes me want to change that behavior though...I want to go watch all my "favorites" now!!
Did anyone else notice that day 23 of the 30 day blog challenge is also "favorite movies"? I'm going to have to improvise with my own topic...any suggestions?
Dean and I will go a week or two before we watch our netflix! We have so many dvds too that we never watch. I swapped most of our for kids dvds on swapadvd.com. Like you, I don't really have a #1 favorite in many things, I always hate when people ask me my favorite song or movie. I like certain actors/actresses but don't really have a favorite 'one'.
ReplyDelete