Monday, June 13, 2011

day 1: introduction, recent photo and 15 interesting facts.

Hi! My name is Jill. I am 27 years old. I have been married for five years and I have one 4 year old little girl.

1. I only knew my husband for 3 months before we tied the knot!!
2. I served in the Air Force as a "medic" for 4 years.
3. I've been a full time SAHM since moving back to MA in Spring of 2009, this is the longest I have been without a job since I was 15!
4. I constantly have to remind myself how old I am...I still feel 18.
5. I never thought I would have a real blog, especially one about my recurrent miscarriages, but this is where the twist and turns of my life have brought me.
6. I am not the best writer, I am the queen of run on sentences, but I try my best and I hope nobody minds too much!
7. I have always wanted to be more religious, over the past year I have been getting there, I just wish it was on better terms.
8. I like to say I am a democrat but my husband is convinced I am secretly extremely conservative!
9. I am a bandwagon sports fan!
10. I wouldn't have very many friends without facebook (and my blog!)
11. I am not a morning person and I get very moody when I am hungry.
12. I can't wait to move back to Illinois one day...the grass was not as green as I remember here in Massachusetts!
13. 13 has been a pretty lucky # for me, My husband and I even met on Friday the 13th
14. I'm team Jacob, 100%
15. I am down another 3 lbs :))) Roughly 10 more pounds to go until I am back to where I was before my miscarriages!

3 comments:

  1. I am up 3 lbs from last week. Blah, need to get control of my eating! aaahh. Anyways, congrats on weight loss! :-) I am hoping to be down under 190 before we start clomid.

    Also I think it is awesome that you served in the air force. I don't know if I would have it in me to finish any sort of boot camp, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one believed I would be able to finish boot camp that's what motivated me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. Ready for my tmi moment? After saying no ewcm for me I caved and decided to check a few hours after+ opk. I was expecting nothing...but it stretched! Like at least 2 inches LOL I'm contributing it to forgetting allergy meds a few days in a row. :-) either way made me HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete