When I first started my blog I wrote about why I chose the title (you can read about it here) it's a little depressing and pretty negative right?
I've been thinking lately that I would really like to rename it. I need something a little more optimistic! Especially since I hope to eventually write about a healthy pregnancy :) And I thought it might even be nice to start writing about RaeAnn, I always post cute little stories about her on facebook and it stinks that the news feed doesn't have an archive and I can go back to reread my "status updates" I swear though I could probably just start another whole blog centered around RaeAnn, she is the funniest kid!
I've been looking to song lyrics for some inspirations. The only one that keeps jumping out at me is from one of my favorite DMB songs...the line goes "Whatever tears at us, Whatever Holds us Down...(and if nothing can be done) We'll make the best of what's around"...but Thurman said it just sounds like we are settling with what we have. But how is it settling when we already have so much?? hhhmmm...back to the drawing board!!
Any new blog name suggestions are welcome :)
No comments:
Post a Comment