I started getting the crazy idea we could ttc* this month, I know I am crazy, I am not even a month post op!!! I promised myself before the surgery that I wouldn't disobey the doctor's orders...But I just can't help it!! Right now we only have time standing in our way and I was trying to convince myself, "why wait?!"
But don't worry, my trip to the gym today reminded me it would definitely not be a good idea!!! I was only able to do 20 minutes on the elliptical before things started pulling and pinching. I was a little bummed to have to stop especially since I was just starting to work up a sweat, but I did not want to push it. So I moved on and did a couple arm machines at a light weight.
I feel good now but my belly is a little sore, going to have to take some Motrin tonight. But I am glad I finally got back to the gym!!! My first step to getting back to normal!! Even though it was just a tiny little baby step ;)
I think I will know the time is right to ttc when I can get through my old gym routine without any pain...(without any surgery related pain ;)) that is my new goal.
As far as my weight loss goal goes, I went backwards a bit up two pounds this morning...why I chose to weigh in on Mondays I will never know!! But since this weekend was Father's Day we celebrated with lots of yummy foods :) I tried hard to be good, but failed...I didn't overeat like I used to but I definitely had a cookie or two ;)
I think being back in the gym this week will give me better results next Monday...hoping to be at 180!
I hope everyone has a good week! stay tuned for more of my "30 day blog challenge"!
*ttc is short for "try to conceive" or "trying to conceive"
No comments:
Post a Comment