My Surgery went well, no complications and I survived general anesthesia even though I had convinced myself I was never going to wake up!! It is such a relief to finally have it taken care of! Last weekend I was in a lot of pain, but I am slowly starting to feel better. I might have over done it the past couple of days though, (we had a couple special of occasions I just couldn't miss!) and RaeAnn has accidentally elbowed me more than once *OUCH!*
I just really need to try harder to take it easy so everything heals properly!
I've been eating my normal diet but definitely avoiding anything fried or too fattening and I have been feeling OK. I even snuck a little ice cream on Memorial Day and nothing dramatic happened, thank goodness! Having my gall bladder out really might be for the best!
I'm pretty sure I understand why they tell you to wait a couple months to get pregnant though. I don't think I really want anything growing inside me anytime soon! It is so sensitive around my incision sites. Every time I stretch or turn too quickly I feel like I am going to bust open!
Time is flying by already though! I can not believe the first week of June is over! I don't want to wish the Summer away because we have a lot of fun things planned, but it will be September before we know it and Thurman and I will be back in business!
Until then I will be resting, healing and eating right...I've already lost 4 pounds! Go Me!
I started writing you the other day and my computer froze. I was severely annoyed, but here I am today. :-) I am glad your surgery went well. The only surgery I've ever had is getting my wisdom teeth out, and even that was a horrid experience for me. Good job & good luck at eating healthy and losing weight. I am attempting, slowly but surely!
ReplyDeleteAs for ttc, maybe you and I will get pregnant at about the same time!
I will be praying for the both of us all summer and every day after!!
ReplyDelete