I went for my two week post-op appointment today and saw the Physician's Assistant since my surgeon was out of the office. My incisions look good and any concern I had was "normal." She told me I could go back to the gym and start off at 25% from where I was before the surgery and to take it easy and work my way back to where I was...I was hoping to have a longer hiatus, but I better get my butt back in gear because...and this is the exciting news... the PA said that I don't need to wait 4 months!!! She said maybe just another 6 weeks before we can start trying again!!! I AM SO EXCITED!! That means we might be able to try after my next cycle! She made sure to remind me that my health is the #1 priority and to be certain I feel up to it. If in 6 weeks I am still a little tender I will have to wait...and even as excited as I am, I will definitely be sure to wait if I need to. Like I've said about a million times already, I want to be 100% healthy before we start.
Some more good news...my period started right on time! So I am pretty sure last month's 33 day cycle was just a fluke...and now I can probably admit maybe I did stress myself out just a little bit and that is probably why I was late. Lesson learned. (: p) I am going to try my hardest to stay calm and just continue to pray that God has big (healthy) plans for us this summer! =)))
YAY! Super excited for you! Hoping to hear some good news from you within the next few months!
ReplyDeleteI can't reiterate enough how excited I am for you! Praying your healing goes quick! And ttc can commence soon! Thanks for following my blog & commenting :-) I love reading what is going on in your life too. Excited to be there with you when you are in your 2ww for that first cycle back! *YAY*
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! we might have to start chatting via email when that time comes, my husband and I haven't decided yet if I should discuss it here or not. To me, I feel like I've publically talked about everything else, so why shouldn't I? But at the same time I don't want to jinx anything. My mom and grandmother have also told me to keep it to myself next time, which I find so extremely unsupportive and hurtful.
ReplyDeleteright now when I post a new blog, I share the link with my friends on facebook. So maybe I can just stop sharing the link and keep my little secret over here :)