Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 5: a song to match my mood

I think I am a little bit bi-polar because everyday my mood changes from one extreme to another, hour by hour! So I don't know how to really pin it down with just one song!
And to me music is so powerful that usually my mood matches the song. When I am going crazy I just turn my ipod and I am instantly calm...music is like prozac for me!

I absolutely love this song by Kenny Chesney,(especially because my absolute fave, Dave Matthews, joined him!) It always puts me in a good mood and if I am already there, it makes me even happier :)
Nothing better than being reminded that even when I think the world is against me, when I think God isn't listening, I am alive and well and I am blessed, and that's what matters most!!

Enjoy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment