Sunday, July 24, 2011

bubble

I asked Thurman very nicely to put me in a bubble and to start now rather than wait until we find out we are pregnant. With each pregnancy last year my mood swings were ridiculous which lead to horrible worse-than-normal fighting between the two of us. So I have asked him very nicely to try his hardest to deal with me...I know I can be extremely difficult, but I feel like he never wants to give me the benefit of the doubt that it really is just the hormones, even just the regular monthly ones! I do love my husband and I really don't want to be a crazy b*tch, but sometimes I literally can't help it!

And I feel like the fights that we had that brought on by the hormones didn't help the delicate situation I was in. In fact the last time I was pregnant, we had a big fight and the very next day I started bleeding. It was hard not to place blame and Thurman felt horrible. We were told that was not the cause, but it wouldn't hurt to try harder next time to remain calm and sensitive to each other. We've both been trying very hard and we've been doing a good job. Just a little bickering here and there but nothing crazy. I hope we can keep it up, now is when it will really count!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment