"Our lives are made in these small hours, these little wonders, these twists and turns of fate" -Little Wonders, Rob Thomas
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Day 27: Original Photo of the city you live in
I really haven't been looking forward to this post, it's kinda lame I think. The actual city I live in isn't very interesting and I definitely don't have any "orginal" pictures of it. So then I started looking through my photo albums for a nice picture of Boston, but I couldn't find anything worth posting. Then I stumbled upon this picture and it warmed my heart and made me think of "home" so here you go! I'm pretty sure this isn't the city I live in...but it is the state! I took this from the plane window, flying to Massachusetts in October 2008. New England is my absolute favorite place to be during Fall (my absolute favorite season ♥) just look how beautiful it is and this is hardly in the "peak" foliage season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment