Friday, July 8, 2011

day 18: favorite place to eat

My favorite place to eat is my mom's house on Thanksgiving :) corny right? But it's the truth! It's just not thanksgiving if Mom isn't cooking!! When I was in the military someone was always kind enough to make sure I had some place to go for the holiday and they fed me well, but nothing ever compared to my mom's! She must bake with love! (If you know me and you know my mom, that should be funny to you!!)
I've cooked two Thanksgiving dinners on my own and they were actually pretty good, but everyone knows it's always better to have someone else do all the cooking ;)

Love you mom!!

4 comments:

  1. This is kind of random, but my stupid thing said you posted an entry titled Bummed. And I click on it and it says it doesn't exist...stupid blogger. LOL it lies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did post said entry, but then I deleted it. Just some crazy wishful thinking this month but AF showed up and ruined it. We only bd once this month since I was still sore from surgery but I has some interesting symptoms that led me to believe by some miraculous chance I was pregnant. Looks like we'll have to get super serious about trying this month!Which Thurman is pretty excited about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol gotcha. I bet he is! =) James is getting excited at the thought of getting pregnant. If not this cycle, hopefully soon on clomid!

    ReplyDelete