Tuesday, July 19, 2011

encouraged ♥

I am IN LOVE with my new doctor!!! I've never had a doctor who has been so caring and compassionate! pretty much everything you SHOULD expect in a doctor. He is just WONDERFUL!!!
And even though he agreed with our last OB, which I knew he would, he was just so much nicer about everything! He understood my fears and listened to my concerns. The whole experience was just so reassuring. He said to remember that RaeAnn is the best "proof" that having more healthy babies is possible. :)
The actual exam went well, the pain I was having is not a cyst, he said my ovaries felt great. He is going to request my chart from my last OB's office and go over everything to make sure there is nothing that he thinks needs to be done, but he said we do not need to wait, we can go ahead and get pregnant and he will go from there if it happens before he gets my chart. He also reassured me that if it happens again he will run every test possible.

My appointment was just what I needed, just what I had been hoping for...a little extra encouragement from a professional :) Now I'm really excited :)))

p.s. I even worked off the couple pounds I gained from the beginning of the month :) now I just need to make sure I don't eat too much birthday cake this week :)

1 comment:

  1. This is SUCH great news! I'm so glad you've found a doctor you love :)

    ReplyDelete