The people that love me most call me Jilly ♥ It's how I can tell they really do love me :)
It wasn't until just a couple years ago that I realized my Dad is the only person close to me that doesn't call me "Jilly" I thought it was a little weird, so I asked him about it, he said he just "never liked it" Oh well I guess...I know he loves me, he's my Dad, he doesn't have a choice! And neither do I ;)
Nothing else ever really stuck, thankfully, I would hate to still be called "butter ball" or "thunder thighs"!! There is nothing very endearing about those ones! Although my older sisters think they are funny. Why didn't my family come up with anything creative like I have for RaeAnn? That kid has at least 10 nicknames and I used them all at least ten times a day in different combinations. She used to be so against it "My name is RaeAnn" she would say in a very snobby way! & I would laugh and only taunt her more! It's fun being a parent sometimes! & I love my RaeAnn-zapan, Monkey MooMoo, Punky Pie, RaeAnnie Fannie, Missy moo!
I hope I have enough creativity in me to nickname my next child, I wouldn't want them feeling left out :)
I hope I have enough creativity in me to nickname my next child, I wouldn't want them feeling left out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment