Friday, July 29, 2011

what I fear....it isn't fair

I'm kinda kicking myself in the butt. It's still to early to test for anything...but that's thing. it's still too early. I miss counted my days, I thought I ovulated too late and that if we got pregnant we would miscarry again, so I didn't let us "try" after day 17. For those of you who don't spend hours on google, I'm worried about my Luteal Phase not being long enough...the LP is when the lining gets nice and thick for the embryo to implant. If the lining isn't sufficient enough there won't be enough progesterone to carry the pregnancy until the placenta forms (if you know what I am talking about and explaining it wrong, please correct me!!!) So the LP is supposed to be between 12 and 16 days but for some reason I was convinced we were already under 12 days... Good thing I am going back to College, I need to learn how to count!!
I'm sorry this is a bit TMI and I know I said I wouldn't post about pregnancy until I was...but I can't help it!!
I am so mad I let fear get the best of me. It's totally my fault and if I am not pregnant this cycle, this will certainly be my lesson learned to just go with it. The worst that can happen is another miscarriage, which would be horrible but if it happens my doctor will be ready to start testing.
I wish we could start testing now, it just doesn't seem fair to make someone go through a miscarriage again. It's not fair at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment