Friday, July 22, 2011

With Arms Wide Open

The title of this post was in the running to be our new blog title however it didn't make the cut...we've come up with something better that I am getting ready to debut after this busy birthday week... but I still wanted to share this with you, especially since It was 4 years ago today we were blessed with RaeAnn :)


(I do not own the rights to this song, They all belong to Creed, Obviously!)

I made this video a couple weeks after RaeAnn was born and watched it again when I had to transfer everything to my new computer, I thought the song title would be a perfect blog title, however, now it's just the perfect birthday post :) Most of you probably remember this from 4 years ago, you all got mad at me for making you cry, but I just couldn't resist sharing it again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday RaeAnn! =) And thanks for letting me know to change how I followed. Would have been super frustrated if it wouldn't let me go!

    ReplyDelete