Today's challenge is a bible verse...I have never read the bible, but I do pay attention to the bible verses and psalms they read in church. It never fails that one way or another which ever verse they are reading that I can relate it to my problem or struggle (or occasionally even my good fortune and happiness) that week. I always leave church feeling so peaceful. Even on the days when I feel I am at my lowest...even on the days when RaeAnn comes with me and I can't really pay attention, when I struggle to follow along with the readings and can barely hear the homily, God still finds a way to get his message through to me.
A bible verse that I have bookmarked, a bible verse that comforts me is Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
How wonderful is that? God is saying, don't worry about a thing, I've got your back! All you have to do is trust in him and he'll take care of the rest. Like I said, very comforting :)
Good verse! =) My husband and I are debating finding a new church...the times haven't been working out for me working third shift, and the lack of church has been wearing on our marriage. Between that and ttc struggles we bicker like crazy some days! We definitely need more time with God.
ReplyDeleteP.S. you are getting closer to TTC again! How are you healing?
I thought I was feeling really good so I did a "normal" workout and ended up hurting myself pretty bad last Wednesday. Yesterday was the first day I wasn't hurting, so back to the gym I went and now I am a little sore. I should have stayed away but I ate too much this weekend!!! I hope I will be ready! We shall see :)
ReplyDeleteWill you have to wait sometime before you are able to try again?