So I decided to change #23 of the challenge, it was "favorite movie" again...so I came up with my own topic..."most embarrassing moments"...I've got some good ones!! So why not share them, right?
I'll go in chronological order here since I can't decide which one is more embarrassing!
The first one happened on the day I got my license, THE VERY FIRST DAY!!! I took my brother for a drive in my very own '89 red Chevy Cavalier, we were on our way back home when I passed my friend John's house and saw he was outside, so I banged a "U"-ey so I could drive by, honk, and show off...and what do I do?! I crashed my car into telephone pole right in front of his house!! totaling my car I had only owned for 2 weeks! SO EMBARRASSING!!!! My family still hasn't let me live that down!! (Luckily my brother and I were OK, although I did kinda "fake" an injury so my mom would feel bad and not yell at me too much!! hehehe)
My second most embarrassing moment happened when I went in for an annual appointment right after I got my second tattoo on my inner ankle...I put my feet up in the stirrups and the doctor started doing his thing then said "Oh, you're Irish?" I was very confused at first, how could he know that from looking "down there"?? I asked him very hesitantly "ummm, what??"he started laughing and said "I'm talking about your tattoo!!" oooohhhh right, I knew that!! ;)
My third most embarrassing moment was during labor with RaeAnn. I had just finally gotten comfortable after the epidural FINALLY started working and one of the residents came in to check me, When he came over to my bed, I thought I heard him fart! I tried to keep a straight face, but I thought it was rather rude that he didn't excuse himself!! When he was done and left the room Thurman started laughing his butt off! I was confused, apparently it was me that let one rip and I just didn't feel it because of said epidural!! I was mortified and so embarrassed the next time that resident came in the room, I could not stop apologizing!!
Well I hope you enjoyed a laugh at my expense!! Thanks for reading!! :) It's almost over ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment