This should be fun...I have a lot of different types of music on my ipod...besides my entire DMB collection, there are my favorites from the radio, my "work out" mixes, lots of emo stuff, songs that RaeAnn likes, songs Thurman thinks I will like and maybe even a Christmas song or too! I have about 10 playlists on my ipod that I listen to if I want to "shuffle" but lets see what comes up when I just do a random shuffle on the whole ipod...
1. Gamble Everything for Love - Ben Lee
2. Pump it - Black Eyed Peas (this song gets me through the last 4 minutes of any workout!)
3. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
4. Believe Me Natalie - The Killers
5. Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac (the only fleet wood mac song I like & I only downloaded it because I heard it on American Idol 2 seasons ago!)
6. Gravedigger - Dave Matthews (I LOVE his solo album!)
7. Lovers & Friends - Usher, Lil' John, Ludacris (this song takes me right back to 2005 back in my Air Force partying days!)
8. Liar(It takes one to know one) - Taking Back Sunday ...Thurman got me into TBS, although I was a little resistant at first, it's a pretty funny story ;)
9. #34 - DMB
10. Let You Down - Our Lady Peace
Wow magically those are all AWESOME favorite songs of mine, I swear I didn't even cheat!!!
let's keep going...
11. The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
12. The Best Deception -Dashboard Confessional
13. Talk of the Town - Jack Johnson from the Curious George Movie Soundtrack
14. Blue Jeans - Keith Urban (such a fun song!!)
15. Pyro - Kings Of Leon
16. You Don't Know a Thing About Me - Gary Allen
17. What it Feels Like to be a Ghost - TBS (
18. Paranoid - Jonas Brothers...I swear it's for RaeAnn!!
19. Red Rag Top - Tim McGraw
20. Andy You're a Star - The Killers
10 more GREAT songs, I guess I just have amazing taste in music!
No comments:
Post a Comment