I've been so stressed lately, I wonder if I will even ovulate this month!! On top of being worried about getting and staying pregnant, next week is RaeAnn's birthday and I've been running around trying to get everything ready for BOTH of her parties and trying my hardest not to spend a fortune. I've also been dealing with enrolling in school, planning our big road trip next month, and just trying to manage my household in general.
I just feel so overwhelmed. I broke down last night and cried myself to sleep. There is so much to do and so much to worry about I just do not know how I can handle it all. Well I know I CAN handle it all, I just don't know if I will be able to get pregnant while trying to. It's like a catch 22, because not getting pregnant is what makes everything else seem more stressful!
Everyone has been telling me to relax, not stress and take our time blah blah blah ... it's easier said than done people! It was easier to just relax when we first started trying...it was easier not to stress after only one miscarriage...I have no idea how to handle our situation now.
And to top it off, it hit me yesterday, what if my new Ob/Gyn has bad news for me...what if he tells me we need to wait longer?? I've been so looking forward to this appointment, I didn't even think it could turn out bad!? And I started thinking this because I've been having a constant pain in what I think is my ovary...which would mean a cyst, I think... which probably isn't a good thing...this is just all getting so annoying.
I am trying my hardest to stay calm and give all my worries to God. To truly trust in him...and maybe that is what this has all been about....God testing me to trust him. I asked him for a rainbow when everything would be OK, and he showed me a rainbow just in time for us to start trying again, so I need to TRUST him.
No comments:
Post a Comment