Tuesday, July 26, 2011

two week wait

well we've done all we can do for this month...our first month back to trying. Now I just need to keep myself from going crazy. worrying about every little symptom. Am I pregnant? Is that a bad sign? Is it all in my head?? I'm a pretty well known hypochondriac so it is hard to remain calm!!
I am trying to distract myself with school, editing pictures from RaeAnn's birthday week, and making list after list for our vacation coming up...It seems to help and then something starts cramping or feeling sore and I get to thinking again.
One thing I am being good about is staying off of Google! I've had some inspiration to stay off of it. I am my own person, no one can tell me what's going to happen to my body, I just to trust it and my lovely new OB and of course say lots of prayers :)

We still haven't decided whether we will keep any future pregnancy to ourselves for a while or not...Of course writing about my "two week wait" means you all know when I should be expecting an answer....so we'll see how that works out!! How about I just leave it as I won't say either way...this will be the last post about trying to get pregnant until I am pregnant and ready to share the news.
I'm working on a birthday post for RaeAnn filled with all the exciting celebration details, so you can look forward to that instead of whether I get my period or not :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so anxious this 2ww. It ridiculous. Hope yours is going well and that you make sure to let me know when you get your positive! ;-)

    ReplyDelete