Thursday, July 7, 2011

day 17: something you're looking forward to

I could state the obvious here, but let me throw you a curve ball....
I am really looking forward to our summer vacation :)
We are road tripping to West Virgina to visit with the in laws (Thurman has been home since February of 2009!) then on to St. Louis, for our good friends' wedding.
We are going to be there for a week and it barely seems like enough time to meet with all of our friends and visit all of our favorite places. But everything will be OK as long as I get to the zoo and see the penguins!!
I told RaeAnn we will take her on a "tour" and show her all of our old apartments, the playground we used to take her too, the spot where Thurman and I were married, and the hospital where she was born...her response to that..."is there a statue there?"( I'm not really sure what she meant by this, but if she thinks there should be a statue to commemorate her birth she's hilarious! and very awesome!!)
I think I might cry when we pull into town and everything I've missed for 3 years is right there. And I am definitely going to gain at least 10 pounds from eating at all our favorite (chain) restaurants. It is going to be great!! I'm not going to want to leave!!!

p.s. I plan on drinking some of the water out there to see if it helps with our current situation ;) We managed to have a problem free pregnancy with RaeAnn in Illinois, maybe we can start another one while we are there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment