Sunday, July 31, 2011

thursday.

Thurman has been trying for a promotion for 4 years now. We just found out the results come out on THURSDAY!! We weren't expecting them until later in the month and now it's just a week away.
He's been through a lot of training this year and studied his butt off so everyone in his office is fairly confident he's got this one in the bag. They even already gave him a nice "back office" job and lots of extra responsibility...that's how confident they are!!!
I am saying my prayers, with the ups and downs we've been going through I just can't get excited about anything.
We really need this promotion, not just for the increase in salary but for the relief from all the stress his job has caused us, making rank will at least redeem the last 2 years & I think he'll have a year off until he needs to worry about the next test and stripe.

There is some more news we might know by Thursday as well...I wonder if we could be that lucky!!! A double dose of good news?! We could use it!!!!
Please say a prayer for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment