Monday, July 11, 2011

day 21: favorite picture of yourself ALL TIME, why?

Why is this my all time favorite picture? Because when I was pregnant with RaeAnn it was the first time in my whole life I felt comfortable in my own body! Sure my face and ankles swelled up pretty bad, my back hurt and I was constantly constipated...but when you are pregnant you get to wear stretchy pants all the time! And you don't have to worry about "sucking it in" in pictures!
It wasn't just the vain reasons though, I promise!! I loved seeing my belly grow with life. The whole experience was just amazing and I do pray everyday that I get to experience it again. Real Soon. There is nothing like feeling like you have the whole world in your belly ♥
I wasn't going to share this one...but secretly it really is my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you love both of those pictures! You're entirely filled with joy and glowing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! What you talk about....I cannot wait to be able to experience. To see my belly grow big with child! You were a gorgeous momma to be. Hopefully soon you will get to experience it again =D

    ReplyDelete