Monday, July 4, 2011

day 14: a picture of you last year - how have you changed?

last year I was...
innocent.
naive.
10 lbs lighter.
(im)patiently waiting for my husband to finally come home.
and so very excited for our future...What a difference a year makes...

I have grown so much in the past year in ways that I never thought I would have to. It feels like it's been 5 years...not just one. I'm trying to make the best of it. Trying to understand the path God has chosen for me, but even on my best of days it still doesn't really make sense.
I hate that now I look at the future with such worry. I hate that now any future pregnancy will always come with a sense of doubt no matter how hard I try to enjoy it.
I would love to be able to say I am stronger person and a better mother for having gone through this past year and not going completely crazy but I do not believe that 100% yet.

I am hope that if I am asked how I have changed a year from now it will be a more positive post!!
And at least that's one thing that hasn't changed....I am still hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment